The European Aviation Safety Agency which is also known as EASA is mainly the centerpiece of the strategy of European Union for aviation security. The mission is of promoting the greatest common standards related to safety as well as environmental protection related to the civil aviation. There are specific EASA Part 66 Aviation Courses equipped with the complete details which talk about the safety of the Aviation industry.
The mandate of Agency for EASA Part 66 College in India is twofold.
- This shall offer technical expertise and skills to European Commission through helping in the drafting of the rules for the safety of aviation in different areas.
- It also provides a technical contribution to the conclusion of most pertinent international agreements.
Apart from this, Agency has also been given the power to carry some executive tasks that are related to the safety of aviation, like certification of the aeronautical organizations and products that involved in the design, maintenance, and production.
If you are looking for a great career path in aviation so it is important to get enrolled in the Aircraft engineering colleges in India. Now, it is also important to understand that what is the eligibility criterion to get an admission in the reputed college of Aircraft engineering?
- Age should be not less than 15 years
- SSC certificate or Senior secondary certificate is mandatory
- SLC which is the school leaving certificate
- Certificate of being medically fit
- Passport is mandatory
If you qualify for all the above criteria then you are eligible to take admission.
Your training and the certificate –
- You will be undergoing the aircraft maintenance engineering course for 2 years. This will be the basic training which is being conducted at the IIA campus.
- It also covers the theoretical module elements.
- The course is also directed towards the performance of practical task and assessment at the in-house.
- If you will clear the modules you will be assigned with the certificate of Recognition.
IIA offers the complete program for basic training as per the EASA Part 66 which is meant for the Aircraft Maintenance License training specifically for Category B1.1. These courses are specifically in line with the worldwide quality and with the technical standards for training of the maintenance workers.